Studio Housemarque shared the statistics of his Rogink-shooter Returnal. From the moment of release, users spent more than 5.8 million hours in the game and killed more than 1 billion enemies. This company told about this in his microblog.
Full Returnal statistics for the first month from the date of release looks like this:
- Gamers spent 5.8 million hours in the game;
- Users died more than 9 million times;
- 1.01 billion monsters destroyed;
- The most popular weapon is the “Holloweker” carbine;
- Most often, players died from the first boss.
Returnal is an exclusive project for PlayStation 5. The game came out on April 30 and received positive critics reviews by typing 86 points on Metacritic. Despite this, users complained about some flaws, including the system of preservation – it does not allow to consolidate progress during the race.