The Honor brand (owned by Huawei) introduced the Tablet 6 tablet, which will be offered in versions with and without 4G / LTE cellular support.
The novelty is equipped with a 10.1-inch diagonal touch screen: the panel has a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels (Full HD format). The case is 7.55 mm thick and weighs about 460 g.
The gadget will be available in the following options:
- 3 GB of RAM and a flash drive with a capacity of 32 GB – 85;
- 4 GB of RAM and a flash drive with a capacity of 64 GB – 00;
- 4 GB of RAM and a flash drive with a capacity of 128 GB – 40;
- 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB flash drive and 4G-module – 30;
- 4 GB of RAM, a 128 GB flash drive and a 4G module – 70.
In addition, the Honor X6 tablet has been announced, equipped with a 9.7-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 × 800 pixels. It is known that this device carries 3 or 4 GB of RAM on board, and the storage capacity is 32 and 64 GB, respectively. The prices are 55 and 70. In addition, for 70 it will be possible to buy an option in a 3/32 GB configuration with a 4G modem.
The tablets feature a Huawei Histen6.1 audio system. Users can interact with the display using a special pen that is sensitive to pressure. Gadgets are equipped with a proprietary Kirin 710A processor and a 5100 mAh battery. There is a 5-megapixel rear camera and a front camera with a 2-megapixel sensor. The devices will come with the Android operating system, supplemented by the proprietary add-on Magic UI 3.1.