NVIDIA has released a new version of the GEFORCE GAME READY 466.47 graphic driver package, which includes support for Days Gone and Knockout City games. New drivers are also needed to work updated Ampere generation video cards with hardware mining limit.
The new version of the drivers adds support for the reissued series of GeForce RTX 3080 video cards, GeForce RTX 3070 and GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, in which the efficiency of Ethereum cryptocurrency is twice. The video card of the updated series will start delivered from the end of May 2021 with the mark “Lite Hash Rate” or “LHR” and will be designed exclusively for gamers.
The manufacturer also listed the well-known problems for its video cards in Windows 10:
- On Ampere video cards, when using the Freestyle filter and the HDR enabled may have problems with color rendition. The error promise to fix in the next driver update;
- Some HDMI connection displays can show flicker in HDR mode. In this case, it is recommended to restart the system;
- In World of Warcraft: Shadowlands in some places there may be random flicker;
- Batman Arkham Knight flies when turbulent smoke is turned on;
- When starting Steam VR games, stuttering and delays occur when the game starts when any GPU hardware monitoring tool works in the background;
- Video playback on YouTube stops when scrolling the page down.
The new version of the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 466.47 driver package is designed for computers and laptops running 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10, including Windows 10 OCTOBER 2020 UPDATE. Download the package through the GeForce Experience application or from NVIDIA, selecting the desired configuration of your system.